Mamanuca and Yasawa Island Surfing Charter
Fiji is famous for its surf. The legendary Cloudbreak, Restaurants, and Swimming Pools were closed to the general public up until very recently. We now have access to these incredible breaks, and can offer surfing charters to the best spots in Fiji. In terms of when to visit, however, it all depends on the type of surf you’re looking for.Surf with us...
Our winter months (April to October) produce the biggest waves as low-pressure systems in the Southern Hemisphere send consistent swells of up to 10 feet (12 to 20 foot faces) towards Fiji. This time of year is perfect for the more experienced surfer. Our summer months (November to March) are generally warmer and wetter, with shorter swells. This time of year is good for less experienced surfers or those wanting a little less adrenaline-pumping surf.
- Swimming Pools
- Namotu Lefts
Our experts can recommend the best time of year and the best breaks for your ability, including lesser-known breaks such as Frigates and Maqai.
Surf with us…
Our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands surfing charters are from 3 to 14 days, and are tailor made to suit you.
Some of the best waves on the planet
Snorkeling on some of the best reefs in the world
Cultural visits and experiences
Sample 7 Day Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Surfing Charter
Logistics of your trip
First day of your charter
- We recommend arriving in Fiji a day prior to your charter. We can book your transfers and accommodation for your overnight stay in Viti Levu at an extra charge. Please mention this when enquiring.
- If you are arriving before 8:00am on the first day of your charter, we can arrange transfers direct to the boat. Alternatively, we will pick you up from your resort on Viti Levu and transfer you to the boat.
- The boat departs at 1:00pm on the first day of your charter, and lunch will be served on board.
Last day of your charter
- Disembarkation at the end of your charter will be at 12:00 noon.
- If you are planning to fly out on this day, please ensure you leave enough time to be transferred to the airport.
- If you would like us to book a hotel and transfer for your final night, please mention this when enquiring.
- Accommodation in a queen-bed cabin with en suite
- All meals and snacks; drinks including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, local spirits, and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, chef, and dive instructor
- Marine park and port fees
- Big Blue Fiji travel pack and itinerary
- Transfers on first and last day of cruise
- Guided snorkeling
- Manta ray snorkeling and night snorkeling (in season)
- Snorkeling gear and non-motorised equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Guided island trekking
- Cultural visits and experiences
- Luxury meals and drinks package, which includes premium spirits, beers, wine, and champagne
- Intro dive and diver certification courses, shark encounter dive, night dive, fluoro dive
- Big-game fishing
- Popper fishing
- Surf boards
- Kite surfing
- International flight bookings, domestic flight bookings, seaplane bookings, and pre- and post-accommodation packages and touring in Fiji