Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Diving, Fishing, Surfing, and Sailing Combo Charter
Surf the legendary Cloudbreak, Restaurants, and Swimming Pools. Dive on coral reefs that teem with a myriad of tropical fish. Explore underwater caves, canyons, and pinnacles. Experience one of the best bull shark dives in the world. Fish waters that are home to big-game species such as GTs, yellowfin tuna, blue marlin, mahi mahi, and wahoo. Or sit back, relax, and enjoy the backdrop of palm-fringed islands surrounded by crystal clear waters and rich coral reefs…
Big Blue Fiji can tailor your Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Diving, Fishing, Surfing, and Sailing Combo Charter around the experiences you want.
Dive, fish, surf, and sail with us…
Our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands diving, fishing, surfing, and sailing combo charters are from 3 to 14 days, and are tailor made to suit you.
Some of the best surf breaks in the world
Cultural visits and experiences
One of the best bull shark dives in the world
Snorkeling with manta rays (seasonal)
Night dive with manta rays (seasonal)
Sample 7 Day Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Diving, Fishing, Surfing, and Sailing Charter
Logistics of your trip
First day of your charter
- We recommend arriving in Fiji a day prior to your charter. We can book your transfers and accommodation for your overnight stay in Viti Levu at an extra charge. Please mention this when enquiring.
- If you are arriving before 8:00am on the first day of your charter, we can arrange transfers direct to the boat. Alternatively, we will pick you up from your resort on Viti Levu and transfer you to the boat.
- The boat departs at 1:00pm on the first day of your charter, and lunch will be served on board.
Last day of your charter
- Disembarkation at the end of your charter will be at 12:00 noon.
- If you are planning to fly out on this day, please ensure you leave enough time to be transferred to the airport.
- If you would like us to book a hotel and transfer for your final night, please mention this when enquiring.
- Accommodation in a queen-bed cabin with en suite
- All meals and snacks; drinks including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, local spirits, and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, chef, and dive instructor
- Marine park and port fees
- Big Blue Fiji travel pack and itinerary
- Transfers on first and last day of cruise
- Intro dive and diver certification courses, shark encounter dive, night dive, fluoro dive
- Big-game fishing, spearing, popper fishing
- Guided snorkeling
- Manta ray snorkeling and night snorkeling (in season)
- Snorkeling gear and non-motorised equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Guided island trekking
- Cultural visits and experiences
- Premium drinks package, which includes premium spirits, beers, wine, and champagne
- Kite surfing
- Seaplane bookings, and pre- and post-accommodation packages and touring in Fiji