Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Sailing Charter
With their tiny deserted islands, crystal clear waters, and palm-fringed beaches, the Mamanucas offer a stunning backdrop to your cruise. In comparison, the Yasawa archipelago offers a more dramatic scene – mountainous volcanic islands surrounded by white sandy beaches and vibrant coral reefs. Sailing around these islands is sure to blow you away.Sail with us...
Both the Mamanuca and the Yasawa Islands offer a huge variety of activities, from spa days to mountain treks, dolphin spotting to diving. Big Blue Fiji will put you in the right place at the right time for your perfect Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Sailing Charter.
Sail with us…
Our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands sailing charters are from 3 to 14 days, and are tailor made to suit you.
Snorkeling with manta rays (seasonal)
Sacred Island summit trek
Cultural visits and experiences
Sample 7 Day Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Sailing Charter
Logistics of your trip
First day of your charter
- We recommend arriving in Fiji a day prior to your charter. We can book your transfers and accommodation for your overnight stay in Viti Levu at an extra charge. Please mention this when enquiring.
- If you are arriving before 8:00am on the first day of your charter, we can arrange transfers direct to the boat. Alternatively, we will pick you up from your resort on Viti Levu and transfer you to the boat.
- The boat departs at 1:00pm on the first day of your charter, and lunch will be served on board.
Last day of your charter
- Disembarkation at the end of your charter will be at 12:00 noon.
- If you are planning to fly out on this day, please ensure you leave enough time to be transferred to the airport.
- If you would like us to book a hotel and transfer for your final night, please mention this when enquiring.
- Accommodation in a queen-bed cabin with en suite
- All meals and snacks; drinks including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, local spirits, and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, chef, and dive instructor
- Marine park and port fees
- Big Blue Fiji travel pack and itinerary
- Transfers on first and last day of cruise
- Guided snorkeling
- Manta ray snorkeling and night snorkeling (in season)
- Snorkeling gear and non-motorised equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Guided island trekking
- Cultural visits and experiences
- Premium drinks package, which includes premium spirits, beers, wine, and champagne
- Intro dive and diver certification courses, shark encounter dive, night dive, fluoro dive
- Big-game fishing
- Popper fishing
- Kite surfing
- Seaplane bookings, and pre- and post-accommodation packages and touring in Fiji